Real-time, Multi-Vendor SIEM Solution for Proactive Threat Analysis and Rapid Automated Resolution
As cybercrime continues to grow and security breaches become increasingly sophisticated, organisations are investing more and more time and money in safeguarding their corporate assets. For IT security managers however, itís no longer as simple as putting up a firewall and protecting the company from external hackers. Todayís security challenges also encompass:
- Operational efficiency: Too much data, too many formats, complex processes
- Resource constraints: Making the most of fixed resources (people, hardware, software)
- Business risk: Managing the ripple effect of security breaches to the business
- Regulatory compliance: Support for regulatory and policy initiatives
- IT process optimisation: Cross-silo information sharing (NOC, SOC, Helpdesk)
A companyís typical security operation has management silos that donít collaborate, each with multiple consoles and each carrying out correlation manually. With an environment that consists of multi-vendor point solutions and multiple domains, this amounts to a huge security challenge.
The Abilisoft real-time SIEM (security information and event management) solution provides organisations with proactive threat analysis and rapid automated resolution.
This state of the art solution comprises Abilisoftís intelligent monitoring technology which is deployed across the network, databases and applications, proactively gathering all security events as they happen. Abilisoft collects and translates the security events into a common language, assigns a threat level, and feeds them into Abilisoft Enterprise, the analysis engine. The engine rapidly processes and filters the mass of events that have been generated, by applying correlation and stepped rules which identify the different types of attack. Applying business context information, the true risk to the organisation can be determined and corrective action prioritised.
The solution incorporates rapid automated resolution, enabling organisations to immediately overcome security breaches in real-time.
- Integrates events and alerts from multiple vendors
- Gathers, analyses and presents security threats from events, logs, vulnerabilities and asset information from multi vendors, in a single dashboard view
- Correlates, Contextualises, normalises and aggregates the fault data to improve incident recognition, and real-time communication across the IT organisation
- Creates a real-time view of business relevant incidents, and integrates asset weighting to assist with prioritisation of investigations
- Introduces automated incident investigation and automated fault resolution
- Produces customisable reporting for audit, trending and compliance